🏠 News Empire
india

14-Year-Old Indian Teen Runs AI Startup from Burj Khalifa Office

Published on: 03 Jul 2026, 11:01 AM
14-Year-Old Indian Teen Runs AI Startup from Burj Khalifa Office

Jainam Jain, a 14-year-old from India, is the founder of an artificial intelligence startup called Mengo Engine, which operates from an office in the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. The company offers a platform that helps businesses automate marketing, customer communication, sales support, and content creation.

Jainam is recognised as one of the youngest AI entrepreneurs to gain public recognition in the UAE. His interest in business began at age six, when he accompanied his father to a business meeting. Since then, he has balanced academics with attending business events, meeting entrepreneurs, and gaining real-world experience.

At 13, he completed the IGCSE Class 10 curriculum in 105 days through an accelerated learning approach. He believes that practical experience is as important as classroom education.

Beyond his startup, Jainam has delivered a TEDx talk, holds two patents, authored a book, and runs a YouTube channel with over 145,000 subscribers. At the age of 10, he began setting himself 50-day personal challenges, which included reading 50 books, attending 50 business events, and travelling nearly 6,000 kilometres across India to meet entrepreneurs.

Jainam says his goal is to build a globally recognised company. He believes success depends on ideas, consistent effort, and discipline rather than age. His journey has attracted attention on social media and in business circles as an example of young entrepreneurship.

Latest in India 10
Over 200 arrested in anti-terror operation ahead of Independence Day, says Amit Shah
india

Over 200 arrested in anti-terror operation ahead of Independence Day, says Amit Shah

Union Home Minister Amit Shah announced the arrest of over 200 people linked to an ISI-backed network in a coordinated operation across 14 states ahead of Independence Day. The crackdown, which took place on August 12, led to the recovery of explosives, weapons, and surveillance equipment. The MHA said the network was planning subversive activities during the national holiday.

The Hindu 17 Aug 2026, 11:56 AM
Read More →
→ View All India News